Big Change in the Community Rewards Program!
King Soopers is changing the way its Community Rewards Program works. The new program will no longer utilize gift cards, but will instead be tied to your King Soopers loyalty card/Alternate ID. That’s right . . . no more reloading gift cards and now they can be used with Click List! This will start April 1st.
After April 1st, the gift card(s) you have will no longer credit the organization, however you can continue to use the remaining balance on the card with no expiration. Any out-of-state family members with Kroger or Fry’s cards, etc. should also be able to follow the steps below to link their loyalty card to Fossil Ridge High School Football Boosters. You can change your selected organization or end your participation at any time.
Step 1: Creating Your Online Digital Account
If you already have an online digital account, skip to Step 2. If you do not have an online digital account, you will need to set one up. Go to www.KingSoopers.com/CommunityRewards.
· Click “Enroll Now”.
· Scroll down to “New to King Soopers? Create an Account” and click “Create an Account”.
· Enter your zip code, click “Find” and select your preferred store.
· Enter your email address and password, name, and King Soopers Loyalty Card Number/Alt ID.
· Click “Create Account”.
· You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
· Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
Step 2: Registering For the King Soopers Community Rewards Program
To link your loyalty card/Alternate ID to Fossil Ridge High School Football Boosters go to www.KingSoopers.com/CommunityRewards.
· Click “Enroll Now”.
· Enter your email address and password and click “Sign In”.
· Under “My Account”, select “Community Rewards”.
· Under “Find an Organization”, enter Fossil Ridge High School Football Boosters or XG553.
· Click “Enroll”.
· You should now see Fossil Ridge High School Football Boosters listed under Community Rewards on your Community Rewards Summary page.
Please note that there are some specific items that do not earn rewards : alcohol, tobacco products, government-assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot re-loadable products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Re-loadable Visa Prepaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets, money orders, Western Union, fuel and sales tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out-of-pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
If you have any questions about the King Soopers Community Rewards Program, please contact Sydney Lloyd at 832-233-0623.