Custom Mouth Guard Fundraiser
May 2 or 9 | 3-5 pm
We are fortunate to once again partner with Crane & Seager Orthodontics for custom made mouth guards. Your player’s teeth will be molded and a customguard will be made. These are a great fit and will provide excellent protection. Many of our players have had braces, or currently have braces, and this is a great way to protect your investment!
- Crane & Seager Orthodonticsis located at 4144 Timberline Rd. and has reserved Thursday, May 2 and Thursday, May 9, from 3-5 pm for our team. We recognize that athletes have other commitments and practices, but they are strongly encouraged to make arrangements to stop by one of those times to get fitted quickly so they have the mouth guard for summer camp.
- The cost of the firstmouth guard is $20, make this check out to FRHS Football Boosters.
- If you’d like a secondmouth guard (recommended), it is $10 more. A separate check is required, and that check must be made out to Crane & Seager Orthodontics.
- A portion of the proceeds benefit the football program.
- Mouth guards are green and come with a protective case.
- Delivery will be in a few weeks–dates will be shared in the newsletter and via text.
If your player will be coming to the fitting without a parent, and he is under 18 years of age, the waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian and brought to the fitting.